Saturday 14 April 2012

[TRANS] YI XING BLOG ENTRY back in 2004

Posted by Exo Philippines at 12:49 pm
A Blog that Yi Xing wrote way back 2004. VERY INTERSTING READ. :)

【¤father¤】

In my house, whether it was in the morning, noon, or night, there would always be bursts of singing: “啊多么辉煌,灿烂的阳光!” This was my father singing!

One morning, I woke up and both heard a beautiful singing voice and smelled a pungent stench! I looked around, and oh man, my dad was singing while he was in the washroom!? See, my dad just loves to sing this much!

As the saying goes, “like father like son!” I also really loved to sing, and I sang pretty well. Since I had an artistic talent, so my dad often took me to learn this and that. Of course, mostly, it was learning to sing. But in my throat, I had an enlarged tonsil, my dad was afraid that it would get too big and I wouldn’t be able to sing anymore, so he brought me to a hospital to do surgery. However, because my blood clotting might have problems, the hospital said that it wouldn’t be too easy to operate on. But my father made a wrong decision and said “operate, you have to operate!” and the hospital didn’t have a choice so they performed the surgery.

After the surgery, I did bleed a lot after all, and I wouldn’t stop spitting up blood, and in the end, I went into shock! When I woke up, I was lying in a hospital bed, hooked up to a blood bag, getting a blood transfusion. I looked up and could see my father standing by the door worrying at a cigarette, looking really distressed. In my heart, I thought “serves you right, who told you to say that we had to operate?”

After two weeks, I found that my father had changed, and didn’t seem so proud or arrogant anymore, and would buy me whatever I wanted. “Son! Dad will take you out to play, okay?” my father asked, and I answered “okay!” After we were done, I was much happier and felt much better, and thought carefully: “Dad did all this for my own good, I should think about this from his perspective.” At this time, my dad suddenly said: “Sorry, son!” I grabbed onto him and hugged my dad without thinking, and started crying!

This is the dad who loves me, feels for me, and cares for me!




Credits : EXO Philippines jhinx♥
Source:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1400707916 via fenshen @Tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

EXO Philippines Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review