Sunday 15 April 2012

[INFO] Yi Xing's Blog Update back in 2004

Posted by Exo Philippines at 12:59 am

Yesterday, I picked up a few sheets of paper with some writing on them by accident, and I read them…After I read them, I thought that she (he) had to be a really strong girl (boy), but I couldn’t quite believe what they had written, and here, I wanted to say to that student: “Don’t get discouraged, don’t lose heart, work hard (tn: /good luck/ADD OIL)!” Sometimes, maybe some classmates say things without thinking, and hurt your feelings, but don’t get discouraged. I’m sure that if we’re speaking of how you thought you did badly on your end of term exams and you’d have to transfer schools, even if maybe you don’t have much confidence towards yourself, but I believe that as long as you work a little harder, put in a little more effort, then you’ll definitely see your level go up for sure~~~~~~~ 


Credits: EXO Philippines jhinx♥
Source: fenshen@tumblr
link-> http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1400709465

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

EXO Philippines Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review